favourite this postGMAT, GRE & SAT Instructor with Manhattan Review - Florencehide this posting
compensation: $40 USD / h employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Manhattan Review is seeking experienced GMAT - GRE - SAT - TOEFL or LSAT teachers or tutors based in Florence who have a strong interest in teaching and tutoring for a period of at least one year or longer, and who can engage students on all levels.
We are looking for:
Someone who has strong professional ethics, is cooperative with the company's management and administrative staff, enjoys teaching, has a flexible schedule for evenings and weekends, is willing to travel for a full weekend course and enjoys being a part of a growing company and making meaningful contributions.
Visit our homepage:
- Top official (non-mock) test score (please attach original report)
other official test score reports if available
- A track record of excellent teaching and/or tutoring experience
- A degree from a top college or post-graduate program preferred, all Ph.D. candidates or graduates welcome
- Flexible with providing different services in teaching, tutoring, and consulting
- Interested in teaching quantitative topics and verbal topics
- Native speaker preferred for the verbal section
- Solid computer skills (such as Word, PowerPoint and general MS Office familiarity) will be a plus for other related internal projects
Your application must include the following:
- Official test scores and year of exams
- Cover letter detailing prior teaching experience
US$40/hour during trial period with chance to increase to US$50/hour (Increase in assignment hours based on performance)
Please submit your application only at this website:
Thank you for your interest in working for Manhattan Review.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers